Imported directly from the Amish community in Lancaster County, PA. These tin stars have been made in the Amish community from upcycled tin roofs. Not only do they look great, each colour has its own powerful meaning.
- Black means protection, also used to blend or bind elements together.
- Blue means protection, peace, calmness and spirituality.
- Green means growth, fertility, success in things and ideas that grow.
- Red means emotions, passion, charisma, lust and also creativity.
- White means purity, power of the moon, allows energy to flow freely.
- Yellow means health in body and mind, love of man and the sun, connection to God.
As the stars are made from upcycled tin roofs and are folded into the star shape, some of the previous colour paint can sometimes be seen. Some of the tin has been painted several times during its life as part of a roof.
We stock a large collection of Amish Tin Barn Stars in lots of colours and sizes. They are a great decorative item and remain one of our most popular items for obvious reasons.
The barn stars are upcycled from barn roofs.