Beautiful Edwardian vanity case, with hallmarked silver accessories. Trappings of a by gone era with its silky interior holding all the tools needed to ensure the genteel Edwardian husband and wife looked their best. In overall good vintage condition for its age in and out. The hand mirror strap under the lid has come un- stitched, also the silver button hook handle is coming loose from the hook, but once you consider its age, and the travelling it has done, it is doing quite well! All contained in a lovely leather case personalised on the top with the letters MFN (?) sadly we do not have the key for this case.
- 1 Shoe horn – Handle hallmarked Chester 1907
- 1 Corset/ button/ spat hook – Handle hallmarked Chester 1907
- Manicure set – All Handles hallmarked Birmingham 1907, RWF ltd (Scissors unmarked)
- Hand mirror – Hallmarked Birmingham 1907 Synyer and Beddoes
- 2 hair brushes – Hallmarked Birmingham 1907, Synyer and Beddoes
- 2 clothes brushes – Hallmarked Birmingham 1907 Synyer and Beddoes
- Shaving burner and brush stand – unmarked
- Badger hair Brush
- Note pad with used blotting paper.
Product code; 1538