We Are Hiring – Admin and Operations Assistant
Job title: Admin and Operations Assistant
Location: Tuxford, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Competitive and dependant on skill level
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Tramps (UK) Ltd specialise in the wholesale supply of interior decorative products. Working with designers, retailers and interior contractors throughout the UK and Europe we supply a host of unusual items.
We are currently looking for an experienced individual to take on wide variety of duties from our warehouse which is situated in Tuxford. Working alongside the warehouse manager and the business owners you will be responsible for but not limited to the following jobs:
- General admin and accounting work including generating invoices and filing.
- Website maintenance and development including uploading of images and information of products (no coding skills required).
- Answering calls and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Packing and wrapping of parcels ready for shipping.
- Using multiple online booking systems for shipping parcels and pallets.
- Organising and managing orders being shipped out.
- Photographing and editing of products for the website.
- Lifting and carrying of potentially heavy items may be required at times.
This multi-disciplined job will suit someone who is flexible and keen to take on multiple roles for the business.
To qualify for the position, you must be able to demonstrate experience with the following:
- Excellent computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
- Book keeping skills and experience.
- Good customer relationship skills both face to face and over the phone.
- Excellent organisational skills, prioritizing work load and meeting deadlines.
- Full Clean UK driving licence
Favoured candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following beneficial skills and experiences:
- Experience with WordPress CMS tool.
- Photography skills and experience.
- Social media page management skills.
- Logistics and/or sales experience.
Benefits include flexibility in working hours and days, chance to develop new skills, autonomous position working with interesting and unusual products.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to Nick at email@example.com